ARMING THE NATION - FIREARMS TRAINING
FIREARMS TRAINING TOWNSVILLE
Arming The Nation has developed firearms courses that meet training needs. Possession of a firearm by law requires a high level of comprehensive firearms training, At Arming The Nation we have over 20 years of firearm experience and work diligently to deliver this training to all our students through the following.
The course starts with detailing legislative privisions in QLD regarding firearms and firearms usage. We also cover the social responsiilities that are associated with the use of firearms and general safety procedures. You will complete a theory assesment and practical assement to procure your statement of attainment for weapons licensing (to obtain your firearms license).
ARMING THE NATION - COURSE INFORMATION
The following course informations covers everything you need to know in order for you to legally and safely posses a firearm in QLD. Duration of courses are: 5-6 hours.
Category A & B
- WSCQPS001 - Demonstrate knowledge of firearm legislation, firearms and community safety.
- WSCQPS002 - Demonstrate the use of category A & B firearms safely.
- Recreational Shooting.
- Clay target/rifle shooting.
- Primary production/farmers.
- WSCQPS003 - Demonstrate the use of category C firearms safely.
- Primary producers e.g. farmers, rural employees, professional shooters, aerial shooting/pest controllers, commercial fishing or any other occupational use.
- Recreational clay target shooting only for those with a medical certificate (stating a lack of physical strength or dexterity).
- WSCQPS004 - Demonstrate the use of category D firearms safely.
- Occupational use only. For feral animal vermin control for primary production or rural employees, aerial shooters and professional vermin controllers. Applicants must prove primary production status or proof of employment.
- WSCQPS0045 - Demonstrate the use of category H firearms safely.
- Pistol club shooting.
- Primary production farmers. Handgun use only on an approved primary production property.
Must be 11 years and up for a minors license. (Once the minor becomes 18+ years of age they can apply for full, adult licenses)
Statement of Attainment (certificate that will be required to apply for your weapon licence)
Course Costs all Inc GST
Category A&B: $145
Category C or D: $170
Category A, B & C: $220
Category C & D: $220
Category A, B & H: $220
Category A, B, C & D: $280
QLD Training Centre is a recognised training organisation (RTO #40463).
- Silkwood Clay Target Club
- Atherton Clay Target Club
- Charters Towers Clay Target Club
- Burdekin Target Club
- Bowen Clay Target Club
- Collinsville Rifle Club